Injuries, illnesses, and chronic conditions can leave you with stiffness, limited mobility, and chronic pain. When you are suffering, you need treatment options to provide immediate comfort and promote healing. At Tier One Chiropractic, we offer a comprehensive array of services designed to let you hit the ‘reset’ button in terms of your physical health and wellbeing. Through our combination of chiropractic care, massage, and wellness counseling, our Crossroads, WA chiropractor helps patients get relief.
Services We Offer
Going to a medical provider often involves invasive treatments and potentially dangerous medications. At Tier One Chiropractic, our Crossroad, WA chiropractor takes a more holistic, whole-person approach to providing you with health care.
Dr. Brad Ulrich diagnoses and treats conditions that cause you pain, discomfort, and limited mobility. Through customized care, we offer hope and recovery. Among the services we offer include:
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractic care helps alleviate nerve pain and neuromusculoskeletal complaints across different parts of the body.
- Wellness care: Personalized, one-on-one health coaching, focusing on issues related to nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle, can have significant impacts on both your physical and emotional health.
- Massage therapy: Massage plays an important role in treatment, by promoting blood flow and aiding in relaxation. It provides immediate comfort and relief while helping to speed the healing of muscles, joints, and tendons.
- Pediatric care: The American Chiropractic Association (ASA) recommends chiropractic care for children who frequently suffer injuries during their normal play or while engaging in sports activities. Even infants can benefit from receiving chiropractic treatment.
- Automobile accidents: In cases where car accidents result in injuries such as whiplash and those impacting the soft tissues, we create a customized plan to help you recover.
- Work-related injuries: When on-the-job injuries impact your ability to work or perform simple tasks at home, our Crossroad, WA chiropractor provides treatment to get you back on your feet.
Is Chiropractic Care Right for You?
At Tier One Chiropractic, we provide a range of services to help clients both young and old who are suffering from potentially serious health issues. While it does not take the place of other types of medical care in treating certain diseases, chiropractic care can help those who suffer from the following:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Degenerative joint disease;
- General back or neck pain;
- High blood pressure;
- Migraine headaches;
- Personal injuries.
Our Crossroads, WA chiropractor can also help those dealing with the devastating effects of chronic pain. MedlinePlus advises that these patients often end up exhibiting other symptoms, such as depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Through a combination of chiropractic care, massage, and wellness counseling, we can help you overcome this condition and regain control over your health.
Take the First Step and Contact Our Crossroads, WA Chiropractor Today
At Tier One Chiropractic, we offer safe, non-invasive solutions that provide relief for people suffering from a variety of different health conditions. Take the first steps in being free from pain and discomfort and call or contact our Crossroads, WA chiropractor online to speak with one of our friendly staff members today.