Bellevue, Washington Chiropractor
When you are recovering from an injury, stiff and uncomfortable from a congenital condition or the stresses of everyday life, or simply need to hit the “reset” button on your mind and body, you can benefit from chiropractic care and massage therapy. In some cases, chiropractic care can even render other medical care unnecessary. This doesn’t mean chiropractic care is always an available alternative to surgery and other medical intervention, but in some cases, chiropractic care, especially care we provide as Bellevue, WA chiropractors, can provide the relief you need.
Tier One Chiropractic does more than just crack backs. Our unique practice offers chiropractic care, massage, and rehabilitative care to better serve all of your needs.
How Working with a Bellevue Chiropractor can Help You
Chiropractic care is focused on neuro-musculoskeletal pain. This means it’s focused on any pain in the spine or joints, which include the knees, ankles, wrists, elbows, neck joints, and shoulders.
A few specific conditions that our can be treated with our Bellevue, WA chiropractic care include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- High blood pressure;
- Sports injuries;
- Herniated discs;
- Inflammation; and
- Degenerative joint disease.
Less specific conditions, like chronic back pain, headaches, and stress can also be relieved through chiropractic care. Chiropractic adjustment, which is the focused manipulation of the spine and other joints, is essentially a series of corrections for the central nervous system, the system that controls all the electrical signals and impulses that make your bodily functions possible.
Services we Offer
At our office, we offer more than just chiropractic care. Our team, headed by experienced Bellevue, WA chiropractor Dr. Brad Ulrich, provides patients with the following:
- Chiropractic care;
- Wellness care. This is one-on-one, personalized health coaching from Dr. Brad Ulrich. Wellness care patients receive nutritional counseling and lifestyle advice, which covers topics like appropriate exercises for the patient’s condition and supplement recommendations;
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a useful supplement to chiropractic care. It promotes healthy blood flow and muscle relaxation, which are beneficial when treating soreness, stiffness, and injured muscles and joints;
- Pediatric care. Tier One Chiropractic also offers pediatric chiropractic care. Even infants can benefit from chiropractic care;
- Automobile injury treatment. Our practice offers specialized care for patients injured in car accidents, particularly those suffering from whiplash and other soft tissue injuries; and
- Work-related injury care. We also work with patients who are suffering from workplace injuries, both accidental injuries and repetitive stress injuries. Specifically, we work with patients suffering from work-related musculoskeletal disorders, conditions exacerbated by workplace stress.
A Bellevue, WA Chiropractor can Help you Feel Great
Contact Tier One Chiropractic today to speak with our friendly staff about the services we offer and how we can help you feel your best. Don’t wait to start working with a Bellevue, WA chiropractor – you deserve to be free from your aches and pains and any other discomfort you experience. Call our office or contact us online today to get started on your journey to better health through chiropractic care.
WORK RELATED INJURIES